Tuesday, June 22, 2010

That's what friends are for

I know that my friends have regular monthly gigs, usually at the end of the month. Silly me, I should have known to book them at least 6 months to a year in advance, as they pre-book their shows way in advance. I emailed my friends with an informal invite, cordially inviting them to attend, and saying how it would mean a lot to me if they did a diddy or two since we all have been singing together for over 10 years.

I didn't get a response from them, so I figured they were busy. So, I called about 2 weeks later, and discovered they had a show on the same day as the wedding! I was so sad, but I understood at the same time - I have to pre-book them way - way - way -  way in advance. The band leader said he'll see what he could do and call me back.

I got a phone call today from the ever gorgeous, sultry voice singer, chi K.O, saying that they rescheduled their concert date, and all of them would be able to make it - - - - - - - - - - - I was almost in tears. It means so much to me that they are able to make it for Phuong and I's special day.

Betty Chau va Phuong rat chan thanh cam on cac anh chi em nghe si, da doi lai chuong trinh hang thang. Doi voi Betty Chau va Phuong, mot hy sinh lon lao... Hai em rat vui va mong duoc gap cac ban trong ngay vui cua  hai em. Mong duoc nghe giong hat cua cac anh chi, nhe ? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment